The new products include a series of high-tech and high quality chains and sprockets and gears, such as chains and gearboxes for agricultural machineries, metallurgical chains, escalator step-chains, high-speed tooth chains, timing chains, self-lubrication chains, among which have type high speed tooth chain for car branch dynamic box and aerial chains fill in the blanks of chain in China.
- Applicable Industries:
- After Warranty Service:
Video technical support
- Local Service Location:
- Showroom Location:
- Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand Name:
- Local Service Location:
1-50 ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
- auger diameter:
EPG is a leader company in service and trading performance, in the field of Gears.
- STD oil flow:
- STD pressure:
41/51HEX, 65 Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
hand drill digger
- Supply Ability:
- 1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- QINGDAO,DALIAN, SHANGHAI, NINGBO
Quantity(Sets) 1 – 1 >1 Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
“EPG” brand rotocultivator ploughshares in T.S. total lines produced in our factory have been tested and appraised by the Ministry of Agriculture and have obtained the license of popularizing farm machinery promulgated by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China.
excavator Digger /Earth Auger For Truck Crane For Foundation Drill
Earth Drills are renowned throughout the world for being the best augur system available. A large range of models are available to suit any machine and hole boring task from the smallest fencing job through to major piling works. With a revolutionary gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is built to out-perform and outlast, turning your machine into a truly universal piece of equipment.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Features & Benefits
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– High quality hydraulic motor
– Forged hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking system
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
2.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
4.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
5.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
hand drill digger Ground Hole Digger Screw Drill Ground Hole Drill Hand Earth Auger
How to choose the most suitable type?
Related spare parts
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
more auger photos
Factory & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE SUITABLE EARTH DRILL?
A:PLEASE REFER TO BELOW QUESTIONS:
- 1. Brand and model of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- 2. Diameter of hole to be drilled?
- 3. Depth of hole to be drilled?
- 4. Ground type to be drilled?
Once you have answered the above you can easily make the correct choice.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE SPARE PARTS WHEN ORDERING AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not necessary to purchase spare parts for the Planetary Drive as this is a sealed unit, however it is important to follow the service schedule as outlined in the operators manual. It is advisable to purchase spare wearing parts (teeth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL FIT A VARIETY OF MACHINES?
A: Yes, as long as the carrier’s specifications agree with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I FIT THE EARTH DRILL TO MY MACHINE?
A: There are four types of mounting linkage available;
- Double Pin Hitch: to be used with excavators fitted with quick couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be used with excavators fitted with quick hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be used to stabilise the Earth Drill whilst travelling around the site and also to aid in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are 3 types of cutting teeth available,
1.Earth and Clay Teeth: Suitable for drilling earth and clay.
2.Tungsten Teeth: Suitable for drilling hard and abrasive ground.
3.Rock Teeth: Suitable for drilling soft, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions available for every Earth Drill however maximum drilling depth depend on the following conditions;
- Diameter of hole to be drilled
- Slip Clutch PTO Shaft for Compact Tractor Tillers NEW SLIPCLUTCH PTO SHAFT FOR COMPACT TRACTOR TILLERS ROTO TILLERS BUSHHOG RHINO KINGKUTTER,CARONI,MASCHIO,JOHN DEERE, MOST MODELS three different types of PTO in operation: a non shear, shear pin and slip clutch — the last being the most expensive. Implement end of non shear (r) and shear type (l) Non shear: this is a solid yoke to yoke set up and used with the expectation that certain equipment will not encounter any sudden stops. I figure that the finishing mower does not need a shear set up as the blades will slip to a degree being belt driven and my other mower, the flail mower, is extremely forgiving in its design.Depth of hole to be drilled
- Type of parent machine to be used
- Ground type to be drilled