|Sintered Iron Oil-Retaining Bushing Powder Metallurgy
|CNC machining, Turning, Milling, Stamping, Grinding, Welding, Lathing, Cutting, Die casting, forging, cnc turning ,casting ,sintering ,bending , Painting
Steel: Carbon Steel, Middle Steel, Steel Alloy, etc. Stainless Steel: 303/304/316,etc.
Copper/Brass/Bronze/Red Copper, etc.
|Avaliable for Anodic treatment, electroplate, Zinc plating , black oxide finish
|Customized Sizes /According to Customer’s drawing or samples
|PM: 0.01mm; CNC : 0.001mm-0.006mm
|Thickness gauge, microscope, Altimeter, Endoscopy,Full-testing
|CCD Electroplate testing
|Salt spray test; Potassium sulfide; Adhesion
|100% Inspection Before Shipment
|Natural, Requested, Customized
|Standard Packing/pp bag+carton, or as per customers’ request.
|Automobile, motorcycle, textile machinery, industrial sewing machine, power tools, hardware tools, electrical appliances, engineering machinery
Sintered Iron Oil-Retaining Bushing Powder Metallurgy
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Can spur gears be used in precision manufacturing equipment?
Yes, spur gears can be used in precision manufacturing equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Precision manufacturing equipment requires high accuracy, repeatability, and reliability to produce intricate and precise components. While other gear types like helical gears or bevel gears are commonly used in precision applications, spur gears can also be suitable in certain scenarios.
1. Low-Speed Applications:
Spur gears are well-suited for low-speed applications where high precision is required. In precision manufacturing equipment, such as milling machines, lathes, or grinding machines, where controlled and precise rotational motion is essential, spur gears can provide the necessary power transmission with accuracy.
2. Linear Actuators and Positioning Systems:
Spur gears can be used in linear actuators and positioning systems within precision manufacturing equipment. These systems require precise movement control, and spur gears can convert rotary motion into linear motion accurately. By incorporating precision-ground spur gears with proper backlash control, highly accurate positioning can be achieved.
3. Tooling Systems:
Spur gears are employed in tooling systems used in precision manufacturing equipment, such as indexing heads and rotary tables. These systems enable precise and repeatable positioning of workpieces or cutting tools. Spur gears with high precision tooth profiles and low backlash are utilized to ensure accurate tool positioning and consistent machining results.
4. Measuring and Inspection Equipment:
In precision manufacturing, gear systems are also utilized in measuring and inspection equipment. Spur gears can be incorporated into gear trains within instruments like coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) or optical comparators to translate linear or rotary motion into precise measurement data. The gear systems in these instruments require minimal backlash and high accuracy to ensure accurate measurements.
5. Customized Gear Systems:
In some cases, precision manufacturing equipment may require custom-designed gear systems to meet specific application requirements. Spur gears can be tailored and optimized for these custom gear systems, taking into account factors like gear tooth profile, material selection, and gear geometry. This allows for the creation of highly precise and specialized gear systems.
While spur gears have advantages in precision manufacturing equipment, it’s important to consider their limitations. Due to their design, spur gears may produce more noise and vibration compared to other gear types. Additionally, they are generally not suitable for high-speed or high-torque applications that demand continuous and smooth power transmission.
Overall, spur gears can be successfully used in precision manufacturing equipment for specific applications that require low-speed, precise motion control, accurate positioning, and measurement capabilities. Proper gear selection, high-quality manufacturing, and careful system integration are key to achieving the desired precision and performance in these gear applications.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using spur gears?
Spur gears offer several advantages and disadvantages when used in mechanical systems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of using spur gears:
Advantages of Spur Gears:
- Simplicity: Spur gears have a simple and straightforward design, consisting of cylindrical gears with straight teeth. Their simplicity facilitates ease of manufacturing, installation, and maintenance.
- Efficiency: Spur gears are highly efficient in transmitting power from one shaft to another. They have minimal sliding friction between the gear teeth, resulting in high mechanical efficiency.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Due to their simple design and ease of production, spur gears are generally more cost-effective compared to other types of gears. They are widely available and can be manufactured in large quantities at a reasonable cost.
- Compactness: Spur gears have a compact design, making them suitable for applications where space is limited. They can be arranged in parallel or stacked configurations to achieve the desired gear ratios within a confined space.
- High Load Capacity: Spur gears can handle high load capacities and transmit substantial amounts of torque. Their teeth are designed to distribute the load evenly across the gear face, resulting in improved load-bearing capabilities.
- Precision: Spur gears provide precise and predictable motion due to the simplicity of their tooth engagement. This makes them suitable for applications that require accurate positioning and synchronization.
Disadvantages of Spur Gears:
- Noisy Operation: Spur gears can produce noise during operation, especially at high speeds. The engagement of the gear teeth generates impact and vibration, resulting in noise that may require additional measures to mitigate.
- Axial Thrust: Spur gears generate axial thrust forces along the gear shafts due to the parallel arrangement of their teeth. This thrust must be properly managed using thrust bearings or other means to prevent excessive axial loading on the gear shafts.
- Limited Speed Ratio: Spur gears are primarily designed for applications with moderate speed ratios. They are less suitable for high-speed applications due to the limitations imposed by the tooth engagement and potential for increased noise and vibration.
- Unidirectional Operation: Spur gears are typically designed for unidirectional power transmission. Reversing the direction of rotation can cause noise, impact, and increased wear due to the abrupt change in tooth engagement.
- Prone to Wear: The sliding contact between the gear teeth in spur gears can result in wear over time, especially under heavy loads or inadequate lubrication. Regular maintenance and proper lubrication are necessary to minimize wear and extend gear life.
It’s important to consider these advantages and disadvantages when selecting gear types for specific applications. While spur gears are well-suited for many applications, other gear types, such as helical gears or bevel gears, may be more suitable in certain situations depending on the requirements and operating conditions.
What are the applications of spur gears?
Spur gears find a wide range of applications in various mechanical systems due to their simplicity, efficiency, and versatility. These gears are commonly used in numerous industries and equipment. Here’s a detailed explanation of the applications of spur gears:
- Automotive Industry: Spur gears are extensively used in automobiles for power transmission applications. They are employed in gearboxes, differentials, and transmission systems to transfer torque and rotational motion between the engine, wheels, and other components.
- Machinery and Manufacturing: Spur gears are widely utilized in machinery and manufacturing equipment. They play a crucial role in conveyor systems, machine tools, printing presses, textile machinery, packaging machinery, and various other industrial applications.
- Power Generation: Spur gears are employed in power generation systems such as wind turbines, hydroelectric turbines, and steam turbines. They help convert the rotational motion of the turbine blades into electricity by transmitting power from the rotor to the generator.
- Robotics and Automation: Spur gears are commonly used in robotics and automation systems. They are utilized in robotic joints, actuators, and drive systems to control motion and transmit torque accurately and efficiently.
- Aerospace and Aviation: Spur gears are found in various aerospace and aviation applications. They are used in aircraft landing gear systems, engine components, flight control systems, and auxiliary power units (APUs) to transmit power and control movement.
- Marine and Shipbuilding: Spur gears have applications in the marine and shipbuilding industry. They are used in propulsion systems, winches, steering mechanisms, and other equipment that require torque transmission and speed control.
- Appliances and Household Equipment: Spur gears are present in numerous household appliances and equipment. They are found in washing machines, dishwashers, mixers, food processors, garage door openers, and many other appliances that require rotational motion and power transmission.
- Power Tools: Spur gears are utilized in power tools such as drills, saws, grinders, and sanders. They help transmit power from the motor to the tool’s cutting or grinding components, enabling efficient operation.
- Medical Equipment: Spur gears are used in various medical devices and equipment. They can be found in imaging systems, surgical robots, medical pumps, and other applications that require precise motion control and torque transmission.
- Clocks and Watches: Spur gears are an essential component in mechanical clocks and watches. They are responsible for accurate timekeeping by transferring rotational motion from the mainspring or oscillator to the hour, minute, and second hands.
These are just a few examples of the broad range of applications where spur gears are utilized. Their simplicity, reliability, and ability to transmit power and motion efficiently make them a popular choice in various industries and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-13