|Type||Sintered Iron Oil-Retaining Bushing Powder Metallurgy|
|Process||CNC machining, Turning, Milling, Stamping, Grinding, Welding, Lathing, Cutting, Die casting, forging, cnc turning ,casting ,sintering ,bending , Painting|
|Material capacity||Aluminum: 5000series(5052…)/6000series(6061…)/7000series(7075…)
Steel: Carbon Steel, Middle Steel, Steel Alloy, etc. Stainless Steel: 303/304/316,etc.
Copper/Brass/Bronze/Red Copper, etc.
|Surface treatment||Avaliable for Anodic treatment, electroplate, Zinc plating , black oxide finish|
|Size||Customized Sizes /According to Customer’s drawing or samples|
|Tolerance||PM: 0.01mm; CNC : 0.001mm-0.006mm|
|Testing equipment||Thickness gauge, microscope, Altimeter, Endoscopy,Full-testing|
|CCD Electroplate testing||Salt spray test; Potassium sulfide; Adhesion|
|QC system||100% Inspection Before Shipment|
|Color||Natural, Requested, Customized|
|Package||Standard Packing/pp bag+carton, or as per customers’ request.|
|Application||Automobile, motorcycle, textile machinery, industrial sewing machine, power tools, hardware tools, electrical appliances, engineering machinery|
Sintered Iron Oil-Retaining Bushing Powder Metallurgy
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
Can spur gears be used in automotive applications?
Yes, spur gears can be used in automotive applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are one of the simplest and most commonly used types of gears. They consist of cylindrical teeth that are parallel to the gear axis and mesh with each other to transmit power and motion. While other gear types like helical gears or bevel gears are often preferred in certain automotive applications, spur gears still find their place in various automotive systems and components.
Spur gears are commonly found in manual transmissions, especially in lower gears. They are used to achieve a direct and efficient power transfer between the engine and the wheels. Spur gears in transmissions are designed to handle high torque loads and provide reliable performance.
In automotive differentials, which distribute power between the wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds, spur gears are often employed. They are used in the differential gear train to transfer torque from the driveshaft to the wheels. The simplicity and robustness of spur gears make them suitable for this application.
3. Starter Motors:
Spur gears are commonly used in starter motors to crank the engine when starting a vehicle. They provide high torque and efficient power transmission to rotate the engine’s crankshaft and initiate the combustion process. Starter motor spur gears are designed to handle the initial load and engage smoothly with the engine’s flywheel.
4. Timing Systems:
In automotive timing systems, where precise synchronization of engine components is crucial, spur gears can be used. They are employed in timing belts or chains to drive the camshafts, ensuring proper valve timing and engine performance. Spur gears in timing systems contribute to accurate and reliable engine operation.
5. Accessories and Auxiliary Components:
Spur gears are also utilized in various automotive accessories and auxiliary components. They can be found in power window mechanisms, windshield wipers, power steering systems, and other mechanisms that require controlled and synchronized motion. Spur gears provide cost-effective and efficient power transmission for these applications.
It’s important to note that while spur gears have their advantages, they also have certain limitations. They can generate more noise and vibration compared to gears with helical or bevel tooth profiles. Additionally, spur gears are not as suitable for high-speed or high-torque applications as other gear types.
Overall, spur gears have a significant presence in automotive applications, particularly in manual transmissions, differentials, starter motors, timing systems, and various auxiliary components. Their simplicity, reliability, and cost-effectiveness make them a viable choice for specific automotive gear applications.
How do you maintain and service a spur gear system?
Maintaining and servicing a spur gear system is crucial to ensure its optimal performance, longevity, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to maintain and service a spur gear system:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular inspections of the spur gear system to identify any signs of wear, damage, misalignment, or abnormal operating conditions. Inspect the gear teeth, shafts, bearings, and housing for any visible issues. Pay attention to unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in gear performance. Early detection of problems allows for timely intervention and prevents further damage.
- Cleaning: Keep the spur gear system clean by removing any dirt, debris, or contaminants that may accumulate on the gear surfaces or within the gear housing. Use appropriate cleaning methods such as brushing, wiping, or blowing with compressed air. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the gear components or compromise lubrication.
- Lubrication: Ensure proper lubrication of the spur gear system as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Regularly check the lubricant levels and condition. Monitor viscosity, contamination levels, and oxidation of the lubricant. Replenish or replace the lubricant as necessary to maintain optimal gear lubrication and protection against wear.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check the shaft alignment of the gear system to ensure proper alignment. Misaligned shafts can result in increased wear, noise, and reduced gear efficiency. Use alignment tools such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems to verify and adjust the shaft alignment if needed.
- Torque and Fastener Check: Check the torque of fasteners, including bolts, set screws, and retaining rings, to ensure they are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can lead to gear misalignment and compromised performance. Follow the manufacturer’s recommended torque values for the specific gear system components.
- Replacement of Worn Components: Over time, gear components such as gear teeth, bearings, or shafts may wear out or become damaged. Replace any worn or damaged components promptly to prevent further issues and maintain the gear system’s functionality. Use genuine replacement parts recommended by the gear manufacturer.
- Monitoring Operating Conditions: Monitor the operating conditions of the gear system, including temperature, load, and speed. Ensure that the gear system operates within the specified limits and does not exceed the design parameters. Excessive heat, overloading, or high-speed operation can accelerate wear and reduce gear life.
- Training and Expert Support: Ensure that personnel responsible for maintaining and servicing the spur gear system receive proper training and have access to expert support. Familiarize yourself with the gear system’s documentation, including maintenance manuals, technical specifications, and troubleshooting guides. Consult with gear manufacturers or specialists for guidance on specific maintenance procedures or complex issues.
Developing a regular maintenance schedule and keeping accurate records of maintenance activities can help ensure consistent and effective servicing of the spur gear system. Adhering to recommended maintenance practices and addressing any identified issues promptly will help optimize the performance, reliability, and service life of the gear system.
It’s important to note that maintenance and servicing procedures may vary depending on the specific gear system, application, and manufacturer’s recommendations. Therefore, always refer to the gear system’s documentation and consult with the manufacturer for detailed maintenance instructions.
Are there different sizes and configurations of spur gears available?
Yes, there are various sizes and configurations of spur gears available to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed explanation of the different options when it comes to sizes and configurations of spur gears:
Sizes: Spur gears come in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different torque and speed requirements. The size of a spur gear is typically specified by its pitch diameter, which is the diameter of the pitch circle. The pitch diameter determines the gear’s overall size and the spacing between the teeth. Spur gears can range from small gears used in precision instruments to large gears used in heavy machinery and industrial equipment.
Module: Module is a parameter used to specify the size and spacing of the teeth on a spur gear. It represents the ratio of the pitch diameter to the number of teeth. Different module sizes are available to accommodate various gear sizes and applications. Smaller module sizes are used for finer tooth profiles and higher precision, while larger module sizes are used for heavier loads and higher torque applications.
Number of Teeth: The number of teeth on a spur gear can vary depending on the specific application. Gears with a higher number of teeth provide smoother operation and distribute the load more evenly, whereas gears with fewer teeth are typically used for higher speeds and compact designs.
Pressure Angle: The pressure angle is an important parameter that determines the shape and engagement of the teeth. Common pressure angles for spur gears are 20 degrees and 14.5 degrees. The selection of the pressure angle depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, and specific design requirements.
Profile Shift: Profile shift is a design feature that allows modification of the tooth profile to optimize the gear’s performance. It involves shifting the tooth profile along the gear’s axis, which can affect factors such as backlash, contact ratio, and load distribution. Profile shift can be positive (when the tooth profile is shifted towards the center of the gear) or negative (when the tooth profile is shifted away from the center).
Hub Configuration: The hub refers to the central part of the gear where it is mounted onto a shaft. Spur gears can have different hub configurations depending on the specific application. Some gears have a simple cylindrical hub, while others may have keyways, set screws, or other features to ensure secure and precise mounting.
Material and Coatings: Spur gears are available in various materials to suit different operating conditions and requirements. Common materials include steel, cast iron, brass, and plastic. Additionally, gears can be coated or treated with surface treatments such as heat treatment or coatings to enhance their wear resistance, durability, and performance.
Mounting Orientation: Spur gears can be mounted in different orientations depending on the application and space constraints. They can be mounted parallel to each other on parallel shafts, or they can be mounted at right angles using additional components such as bevel gears or shafts with appropriate bearings.
In summary, there is a wide range of sizes and configurations available for spur gears, including different pitch diameters, module sizes, number of teeth, pressure angles, profile shifts, hub configurations, materials, coatings, and mounting orientations. The selection of the appropriate size and configuration depends on factors such as torque requirements, speed, load capacity, space constraints, and specific application needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-18