Click Here Get More Information
3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding
Aluminum, metal, steel, metal, plastic, metal, brass, bronze, rubber, ceramic, cast iron, glass, copper, titanium, metal, titanium, steel, carbon fiber, etc
+/-0.01mm, 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, can provide quality inspection form
ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV
|Aluminum parts||Stainless Steel parts||Steel parts||Brass parts|
|Clear Anodized||Polishing||Zinc Plating||Nickel Plating|
|Color Anodized||Passivating||Oxide black||chrome plating|
|Sandblast Anodized||Sandblasting||Nickel Plating||Electrophoresis black|
|Chemical Film||Laser engraving||Chrome Plating||Oxide black|
|Brushing||Electrophoresis black||Carburized||Powder coated|
|Polishing||Oxide black||Heat treatment|
Click Here Get Free Quotation
CNC Machining Parts Can Be Used in Many Industry
Aerospace/ Marine/ Metro/ Motorbike/ Automotive industries, Instruments & Meters, Office equipments, Home appliance, Medical equipments, Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Fire detection system, etc
Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc
Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing
Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CHINAMFG Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts
Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Mould : 3-5 weeks
Mass production : 3-4 weeks
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Aerospace/ Marine/Automotive/Medical Equipments|
|Gear Position:||External Gear|
|Manufacturing Method:||Cut Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
How do you ensure proper alignment when connecting spur gears?
Proper alignment is crucial when connecting spur gears to ensure smooth and efficient gear operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to ensure proper alignment when connecting spur gears:
- Visual Inspection: Start by visually inspecting the gears, gear shafts, and associated components for any visible misalignment or damage. Look for signs of wear, uneven tooth engagement, or any abnormalities that may affect alignment.
- Shaft Alignment: Align the gear shafts accurately before connecting the gears. Proper shaft alignment ensures that the gears are positioned correctly relative to each other. This can be achieved through various alignment techniques, such as using alignment tools, laser alignment systems, or measuring devices. The goal is to ensure parallel or coaxial alignment between the gear shafts.
- Backlash Adjustment: Adjust the backlash between the gear teeth to achieve proper alignment. Backlash refers to the slight gap between the mating teeth of gears. It is important to maintain an appropriate amount of backlash to allow for smooth gear engagement and minimize the risk of binding or jamming. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations or industry standards for the recommended backlash range and adjust as necessary during gear installation.
- Check Gear Mesh: Verify the gear meshing pattern to ensure proper alignment. The gear teeth should mesh smoothly and evenly without any signs of excessive or uneven contact. If there are indications of improper meshing, such as concentrated contact on a specific area of the tooth, it may imply misalignment or other issues that need to be addressed.
- Shim Adjustment: If misalignment is detected, shimming can be employed to correct it. Shimming involves placing thin metal shims between the gear and the shaft to adjust the positioning and alignment. Shims are available in various thicknesses, allowing for precise alignment adjustments. Careful measurement and selection of the appropriate shim thickness can help achieve the desired alignment.
- Tightening Bolts: When connecting the gears to the shafts, ensure that the bolts or fasteners are tightened evenly and to the recommended torque specifications. Uneven tightening can introduce misalignment or uneven load distribution, leading to gear misalignment and potential issues.
- Post-Installation Verification: After connecting the gears, perform a final verification of the alignment. Rotate the gears manually or through the gear system’s intended operation and observe the gear meshing behavior. Look for any signs of abnormal noise, vibration, or irregular tooth engagement. If any issues are detected, further adjustments or inspections may be necessary.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a proactive maintenance program that includes periodic inspections and alignment verification. Gears can experience wear or misalignment over time due to factors such as load variations, temperature changes, or prolonged operation. Regular maintenance allows for early detection and correction of alignment issues, ensuring optimal gear performance and longevity.
Proper alignment is essential for maximizing the efficiency, durability, and reliability of spur gear systems. By following these alignment practices and considering the manufacturer’s recommendations, industry standards, and expert advice, you can ensure proper alignment when connecting spur gears.
It’s important to note that the specific alignment techniques and procedures may vary depending on the gear system’s design, size, application, and other factors. Consulting with gear manufacturers, engineers, or alignment specialists can provide further guidance on the recommended alignment practices for your specific gear system.
Are spur gears suitable for high-torque applications?
Spur gears are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including those involving high-torque requirements. However, their suitability for high-torque applications depends on various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Spur gears are designed to transmit power and torque between parallel shafts. They have straight teeth that engage fully, providing efficient power transfer. The suitability of spur gears for high-torque applications can be evaluated based on the following considerations:
- Load Distribution: Spur gears distribute the transmitted load over a larger contact area compared to other gear types. This characteristic allows them to handle higher torque loads effectively.
- Size and Diameter: The size and diameter of the spur gears play a crucial role in their ability to handle high torque. Larger gear diameters provide increased torque capacity due to the longer lever arm and larger contact area between the gear teeth.
- Material Selection: Choosing the appropriate material for the spur gears is essential for high-torque applications. Strong and durable materials, such as hardened steel or alloy steels, are commonly used to ensure the gears can withstand the high stresses and torque loads without deformation or failure.
- Gear Design: Proper gear design considerations, such as tooth profile, module or pitch, and the number of teeth, can impact the torque-carrying capacity of spur gears. Design parameters should be optimized to ensure sufficient tooth strength and minimize the risk of tooth breakage or excessive wear.
- Lubrication and Maintenance: Adequate lubrication is critical for reducing friction, wear, and heat generation in high-torque spur gear applications. Regular maintenance, including lubricant replacement and gear inspections, can help identify and address any issues that may affect the gear’s torque-handling capabilities.
- Supporting Components: The overall system design, including the selection of bearings, shafts, and housing, should be considered to ensure proper support and alignment of the spur gears. Well-designed supporting components contribute to the overall torque capacity of the system.
While spur gears can handle high torque, it’s important to note that there are limitations to their torque capacity. Factors such as gear size, material strength, tooth design, and operating conditions can affect the maximum torque the gears can safely transmit without failure.
In some cases, other gear types such as helical gears or bevel gears may be more suitable for specific high-torque applications. These gears offer advantages such as increased load-carrying capacity, improved torque transfer efficiency, and reduced noise and vibration levels.
Ultimately, the suitability of spur gears for high-torque applications should be evaluated based on the specific requirements, operating conditions, and industry standards applicable to the particular application.
What industries commonly use spur gears?
Spur gears find wide applications across various industries due to their simplicity, efficiency, and versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of the industries that commonly use spur gears:
- Automotive Industry: The automotive industry extensively utilizes spur gears in various components and systems. They are commonly found in gearboxes, differentials, transmission systems, and engine timing mechanisms. Spur gears play a crucial role in transferring power and rotational motion between the engine, wheels, and other drivetrain components.
- Machinery and Manufacturing: Spur gears are widely employed in machinery and manufacturing equipment across different sectors. They are used in conveyor systems, machine tools, printing presses, textile machinery, packaging machinery, and a variety of industrial applications. Spur gears facilitate power transmission and motion control in these systems.
- Power Generation: Spur gears are essential in power generation systems such as wind turbines, hydroelectric turbines, and steam turbines. They are used to transmit power from the rotor to the generator, converting the rotational motion of the turbine blades into electricity. Spur gears enable efficient power transfer in these renewable energy systems.
- Robotics and Automation: Spur gears have significant applications in robotics and automation systems. They are used in robotic joints, actuators, and drive systems to control motion and transmit torque accurately and efficiently. Spur gears enable precise movement and force transmission in robotic applications.
- Aerospace and Aviation: The aerospace and aviation industries utilize spur gears in various applications. They can be found in aircraft landing gear systems, engine components, flight control systems, auxiliary power units (APUs), and other critical equipment. Spur gears play a vital role in transmitting power and controlling movement in these aerospace systems.
- Marine and Shipbuilding: Spur gears are commonly used in the marine and shipbuilding industry. They find applications in propulsion systems, winches, steering mechanisms, and other equipment that require torque transmission and speed control. Spur gears enable efficient power transfer and maneuverability in marine vessels.
- Appliances and Household Equipment: Spur gears are present in numerous household appliances and equipment. They are used in washing machines, dishwashers, mixers, food processors, garage door openers, and many other appliances that require rotational motion and power transmission. Spur gears facilitate the efficient operation of these household devices.
- Power Tools: Spur gears are widely utilized in power tools such as drills, saws, grinders, and sanders. They enable the transmission of power from the motor to the tool’s cutting or grinding components, ensuring efficient and controlled operation. Spur gears contribute to the functionality and performance of power tools.
- Medical Equipment: Spur gears are used in various medical devices and equipment. They can be found in imaging systems, surgical robots, medical pumps, and other applications that require precise motion control and torque transmission. Spur gears play a critical role in the functioning of medical equipment.
- Clocks and Watches: Spur gears are a fundamental component in mechanical clocks and watches. They are responsible for accurate timekeeping by transferring rotational motion from the mainspring or oscillator to the hour, minute, and second hands. Spur gears have historical significance in timekeeping mechanisms.
These are just a few examples of the industries where spur gears are commonly used. Their simplicity, reliability, and efficiency make them a popular choice in a wide range of applications, enabling power transmission, motion control, and precise operation in diverse industrial sectors.
editor by CX 2023-10-25